· Arrival at the Tbilisi airport, transfer to the hotel
· Stop at Berikaoba monument and continue by foot to Gabriadze Marionette theater Tower.
· Tour to the historic district of Metekhi - a historic district of Tbilisi on a high rock overhanging the bank of the Kura River. Here you will visit the Assumption Church and see the monument to Georgian king Vakhtang I Gorgasali, the founder of Tbilisi
· Visit to one of the most famous city's landmarks - the Bridge of Peace designed by a well-known Italian architect
· The cable car will take you to the ancient Narikala fortress – the symbol of Tbilisi located on a hill. That's an excellent location for memorable photos.
· Excursion to the sulfuric baths famous for their unique architecture and interesting old history.
· Overnight in Tbilisi
· The day will start with a trip to Mtskheta – a beautifully renovated town belonging to the 2nd half of the I millennium BC, the first capital of Georgia.
· The excursion starts with a trip to the Jvari Monastery located on a hill. This area offers a breathtaking view of the confluence of the Aragvi and Kura rivers.
· Visit to the Svetitskhoveli Temple – the cathedral of the XI-th century, the main cathedral of Georgia.
· The tour will continue to Gori - the heart of eastern Georgia and Stalin's homeland.
· Excursion to the cave town of Uplistsikhe - this ancient cave town, carved in the rock, is one of the first towns in Georgia. It dates back to the end of II the beginning of I millennium BC.
· Return to Tbilisi
Overnight in Tbilisi
· Departure to the oldest wine region of Georgia, Kakheti
· Excursion to the convent of Bodbe, where is buried St. Nino – the founder of Christianity in Georgia
· The tour continues to the cosy renovated town Sighnagi called by the locals «the town of love»
· Visit to the famous winery Khareba. Here you will have a tour around the factory, degustation of local wines, as well as a master class on baking Georgian bread shoti and making national sweet churchkhela.
Return to Tbilisi
Overnight in Tbilisi
Transfer to the airport, departure
The price of the tour includes:
· Transfer to/from the airport
· Meals – breakfast
· All transfers performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
· English-speaking guide service during all days
The price of the tour doesn't include:
· Visa fee
· Medical insurance
· Lunch and dinner
|1 PERSON||1 PERSON||1 PERSON|
|2 people tour||3 people tour||4-7 people tour|