• Arrival at the Tbilisi airport, transfer to the hotel
• Art tour around Tbilisi – the bright and hospitable capital of Georgia
• Visit to Tbilisi Opera House which has been recently renovated and now is considered one of the best buildings in Georgia
• The tour continues to Georgian National Gallery, where one can find temporary exhibitions such as “Georgian fine art masterpieces of the early 20th Century” and various permanent exhibitions.
• Stroll around Leselidze and Shardeni streets, where you will find different art galleries and nice, cozy places to have a cup of coffee.
• Excursion to the unique building decorated with colorful stained glass windows, which is located on Betlemi Street. The building’s balconies are decorated with exquisite carvings and ornaments.
• Excursion to the old town district where you will visit Narikala fortress, bathhouses, and Metekhi Church (XIII-th century) overlooking the River Mtkvari.
• Visit to London Hotel – a unique vintage building preserved in Tbilisi. The hotel has painted entrance hall and the unique staircase. Once London Hotel hosted the Russian composer Peter Tchaikovski, the famous Norwegian writer and Nobel Prize winner Knut Hamsun.
• The tour will end with a visit to Tbilisi flea market – an open-air fair where diverse souvenirs from the past soviet time can be found
• In the evening, those who wish will have an opportunity to attend opera or theatre performance.
Overnight: hotel in Tbilisi
• Departure to Kakheti – the picturesque region famous for the producing of excellent Georgian wines.
• Visit to Sighnagi – cozy town filled with romantic atmosphere. The architecture in the style of South Italian classicism gives the special and unique face to the town.
• Trip to Bodbe Monastery – the burial place of St.Nino – the founder of Christianity in Georgia.
• Next stop is Tsinandali – the estate of famous Georgian writer and public figure Alexander Chavchavadze. The estate is surrounded by the amazing labyrinth park with exotic trees. Here you will get acquainted with unique collection of Georgian and European wines.
• Tour continuous to Telavi – the center of Kakheti region. Telavi is well-known for its delightful landscapes.
• Visit to Batonis Tsikhe – the fortress museum of famous Georgian King Erekle II.
Overnight in Tbilisi
• Trip to Mtskheta – a beautifully renovated town belonging to the 2nd half of the I millennium BC, the first capital of Georgia.
• Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral – the main cathedral of Georgia and UNESCO world heritage object.
• Tour continues to Samtavro Monastery, where St. Nino lived and preached in the IV-th century.
• Then you will go to the top of the mountain to visit Jvari Monastery (6th century), this area offers a breathtaking view of the confluence of the Aragvi and Kura rivers.
• Transfer to the airport, departure
The price of the tour includes:
• Transfer to/from the airport
• Meals – breakfast
• All transfers performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
• English-speaking guide service during all days
The price of the tour doesn't include:
• Visa fee
• Medical insurance
• Lunch and dinner
|1PERSON||1 PERSON||1 PERSON|
|2 people tour||3 people tour||4-7 people tour|