· Arrival at the Tbilisi airport, transfer to the hotel
· City tour around Tbilisi
Trip to the historical district Metekhi located on the elevated cliff overlooking Mtkvari River. Here you will visit the Church of Assumption and see the famous statue to the founder of Tbilisi, King Vakhtang I Gorgasali.
· Visit to one of the most impressive modern constructions of the city - the Bridge of Peace
· The cable car will take you to the ancient Narikala Fortress – the symbol of Tbilisi located on a hill. That's an excellent location for memorable photos.
· Foot descent from the fortress and visit to Jumah Mosque
· Visit to the most famous attraction of the Old Town - the royal baths complex of XVII-XIX centuries
· Trip to Mtatsminda Mount by funicular. From the top opens the picturesque view of the entire city.
· Overnight in Tbilisi
· Morning trip to the wine region of Georgia – Kakheti
· Stop in the local town Signagi which is a small cozy town overlooking Alazani Valley
· Pleasant walk through tiny and cozy streets of Signagi
· Visit to the local winery and degustation of Georgian traditional wine
· Trip to David-Gareja cave monastery complex founded in 6th century by father David
Overnight: hotel in Telavi
· Tsinandali – the patrimony of famous Georgians-Chavchavadzes. The manor is known of its amazing labyrinth-gathered with exotic trees in it and with cellars, where the unique collection of Georgian and European wine is preserved.
· The town of Gremi – the old capital of Kakheti Kingdom that was an important trading point on the famous Silk Road for centuries
· Winery Shumi- here you will find unique local sorts of wine.
Overnight: hotel in Tbilisi
· Drive to Bolnisi town located in Kvemo-Kartli region
· Exploring of Arukhlo – neolithic period Archeological site (German-Georgian excavations)
· Visit to Tsugrugasheni church which is a Georgian architectural monument of the Golden age (XIII-th century)
· Excursion to Bolnisi Local Museum
· Next visit ti Bolnisi Sioni built in 478 – 493 years ( the first Georgian inscription was found here)
· Drive to Dmanisi (the motherland of the first Europeans)
· Excursion around Dmanisi Historical & Architectural Museum-Reserve which represents the medieval city site, where are held archeological finds
· Return to Tbilisi
Overnight: hotel in Tbilisi
· Drive to Aspindza – urban-type settlement
· Drive to Vardzia- cave monastery complex that dates back to the 12th century. Thousands of caves have been carved out in the rock and form endless chain of passages and floors of caves.
· Visit to Chobareti Georgian – Australian Excavations – Early Bronze period (Kura-Araxes culture)
· Visit of Rabat Fortress which belong to the Middle Ages but has been recently fully reconstructed
· Drive to Akhaltsikhe and visit to the Archeological Museum
Overnight: hotel in Akhaltsikhe
· Drive to Sataplia - the national reserve located in the amazing mountains.
· Visit to Martvili Canyon - the hidden gem of Samegrelo Region in western Georgia.
Overnight: hotel in Kutaisi
· Trip to Prometheus Cave. Thат is the largest cave in Georgia and one of the main attractions of the Imereti region. Inside the cave there is a strong humidity, there are underground rivers and lakes.
· Bagrati Cathedral – the symbol of united Georgia.
· The tour continues to Gelati Monastery (XII century) which is a UNESCO Heritage Site with one of the most well-preserved frescoes of Georgian iconography. The complex comprises a monastery, an academy, and a church.
· Drive to Tbilisi
· Transfer to the Tbilisi airport, departure
The price of the tour includes:
· Transfer to/from the airport
· Meals – breakfast
· All transfers performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
· English-speaking guide service during all days
· Vehicle for reaching some places in Svaneti
· Admission fees
The price of the tour doesn't include:
· Visa fee
· Medical insurance
· Lunch and dinner
|1 PERSON||1 PERSON||1 PERSON|
|2 people tour||3 people tour||4-7 people tour|