• Arrival at the Tbilisi airport, transfer to the hotel
Overnight: in Tbilisi
• City tour around Tbilisi – the bright and hospitable capital of Georgia
• The tour starts with a visit to Tsminda Sameba – the main church of Georgian Orthodox Church and the highest temple in Georgia.
• Trip to the historical district of Metekhi, where you will see the Assumption Church located on the picturesque hill.
• Next stop – Bridge of Peace – designed by a well-known Italian architect; it is one of the most famous city’s landmarks.
• Going up to the Narikala Fortress, situated on a hill. You will reach the fortress by the cable car, and at the top, a spectacular view of the city opens. Going down by foot.
• Excursion to the sulfuric baths – famous royal bath complex (XVII-XIX cc.), standing on the warm natural sulfur springs. That is one of the main attractions of the Old Town.
• Stroll around cozy Shardeni Street named after the French traveler Jean Chardin. The street has an architecture resembling Paris and is full of cozy cafes, boutiques, and interesting galleries.
• The way will continue to Juma Mosque located on the Botanical Street
• A pleasant stroll through Botanical Garden to the amazing waterfall.
• Visit to Meydan Square one of the central squares of Old Town.
• Excursion to Sioni church. There is kept one of the greatest relics of Georgia, the cross of St. Patriarchate.
• The tour ends with a trip to Mtatsminda Mount by the funicular railway.
Overnight: in Tbilisi
• Drive to Ananuri Fortress – a well-preserved castle on the shore of the Zhinvali Reservoir, the former defensive fortress of the feudal era.
• Stop in Gudauri – popular ski resort which is beautiful in ay season. Here you will see the Balcony dedicated to the treaty of Georgievsk and enjoy the amazing views to the mountains that open from here.
• After 5 minute drive, you will visit Sour waters of Vedza. The place offers picturesque scenes.
• Visit to the Trinity Church (Gergeti) situated at an altitude of 2170 m at the foot of Mount Kazbek. The church was built in the XIV-th century and is the only cross-domed church in the historic Georgian province Khevi. From the top of the hill opens the incredibly beautiful scenery.
• The tour continues to the Dariali Gorge located at the border between Georgia and Russia.
• Drive back to Tbilisi
Overnight: hotel in Tbilisi
• Transfer to the Tbilisi airport, departure
The price of the tour includes:
• Transfer to/from the airport
• Meals – breakfast
• All transfers performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
• English-speaking guide service during all days
• Admission fees
The price of the tour doesn't include:
• Visa fee
• Medical insurance
• Lunch and dinner
|1 PERSON||1 PERSON||1 PERSON|
|2 people tour||3 people tour||4-7 people tour|