• Arrival at the Tbilisi airport, transfer to the hotel
• Overnight in Tbilisi
• City tour around Tbilisi - bright and hospitable capital of Georgia
• Visit to the Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi. The foundation of the church was laid in 1995, and now it is the main cathedral of the Georgian Orthodox Church.
• Trip to the historical district of Metekhi where you will visit the Assumption Church located on the picturesque hill.
• Excursion to one of the most famous city's landmarks – the Bridge of Peace designed by the Italian architect. It is a pedestrian bridge across the River Kura. It consists of a 156-meter high steel frame covered with glass.
• Trip to the Narikala Fortress by a cable car. The fortress is located on a hill overlooking Tbilisi and Kura River – an excellent place for memorable photos!
• Stroll around the most famous streets of Tbilisi - Chardin. It was named after the French traveler Jean Chardin, and is a semblance of Montmartre. There are lots of cozy cafes and interesting picture galleries on the street.
• Visit to the mosque located on the Botanical Street
• The excursion will continue to the waterfall - the amazing attraction of the Botanical Garden
• The next stop will be at the sulfuric baths – royal baths complex of XVII-XIX centuries, one of the most famous sights of the Old Town.
• The tour will end with a trip to hill-topped Mount Mtatsminda. The best way to reach the mount is a funicular railway. From the top of the hill opens the spectacular view to the city.
• Overnight in Tbilisi
• Departure to Kakheti – the picturesque region famous for the producing of excellent Georgian wines.
• Visit to the Old Shuamta Monastery surrounded by amazing mountainous nature. The name of the monastery was affected by its location and is translated as "between the mountains".
• Next you will visit the New Shuamta Monastery
• Tour around Telavi - the center of Kakheti region well-known for its delightful landscapes. Here you will have an opportunity to see the 9-hundred-year old tree.
• Excursion to the fortress museum Batonis Tsikhe located in the center of Telavi. The fortress was once the residence of Kakhetian kings.
• The last stop will be at the Alaverdi Cathedral (VI-XI-the cent.) located at the foot of the Caucasus Mountains. The monks of the monastery prepare wine by the ancient methods and preserve it the XIth-century unique wine cellar.
• Overnight in Telavi
• Excursion to the Tsinandali estate founded in the XIX century by Alexander Chavchavadze – the famous poet and public figure of Georgia. The estate is known for its unique collection of Georgian and European wine.
• The tour continues to the picturesque cozy town of Sighnagi – “the town of love”. It is famous for its architecture in the style of southern Italian classicism.
• Excursion to the Bodbe Monastery where was buried St.Nino – the founder of Christianity in Georgia.
• Return to Tbilisi
Overnight in Tbilisi
• Trip to Ananuri Fortress which is a well-preserved castle of the feudal times. Once it was the main seat of Aragvi Eristavi Georgian dynasty. The fortress is located in a beautiful place close to Zhinvali Reservoir.
• Stop in Gudauri resort town for a rest
• Trip up the hill to Gergeti Trinity Church situated at an altitude of 2170 m at the foot of Mount Kazbek. The church was built in the XIV-th century and is the only cross-domed church in the historic Georgian province Khevi. From the top of the hill opens the incredibly beautiful scenery.
Overnight: Hotel in Tbilisi.
• Transfer to the airport
The price of the tour includes:
• Transfer to/from the airport
• Meals – breakfast
• All transfers performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
• English-speaking guide service during all days
• Admission fees
The price of the tour doesn't include:
• Visa fee
• Medical insurance
• Lunch and dinner
|1 PERSON||1 PERSON||1 PERSON|
|2 people tour||3 people tour||4-7 people tour|