• Arrival at the Tbilisi airport, transfer to the hotel
Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Sightseeing tour around Tbilisi
• Visit to Simon Janashia’s museum – one of the history museums of the city. It keeps rich archaeological and ethnographic collections of different eras.
• Pleasent walk along paved streets surrounded by historical buildings.
• Visit to Gabaridze Tower which is known due to the small angel that “lives” under the tower roof and every hour knocks the bell with his small hammer and returns to his house flapping his wings.
• Visit to the Bridge of Peace designed by a well-known Italian architect
• Stop at Tamada Monument (toast-master) – an enlarged copy of the historic sculpture found in Vani. Tamada plays a very important role during all Georgian feasts and parties.
• Trip to the historical district of Metekhi, where you will visit the Assumption Church located on the picturesque hill
• Trip to Narikala fortress located on a hill. You will reach the fortress by a cable car, and at the top, a spectacular view of the city opens. You will go down by foot. Continuation of the tour to the waterfall.
• Excursion to the sulfuric baths square – famous bath complex (XVII-XIX cc.), standing on the natural sulfur spring
• Continuation tour to Mtatsminda Funicular. When you reach the Chonqadze Street, you will go via tramway to Funicular. From the point opens breathtaking landscapes on the entire city.
Overnight in Tbilisi
• Morning trip to Mtskheta - the religious center of Georgia which is under the protection of UNESCO.
• Visit Jvari monastery, built in the 6th century. From the top opens charming view on the entire town and the confluence of two rivers: Mtkvari and Aragvi.
• Visit to Svetitskhoveli - the Cathedral of XI century, the main cathedral of Georgia
• Return to Tbilisi
• Overnight to Tbilisi.
• Trip to Signagi (Kakheti region) – the town of love, one of the most beautiful in Georgia. It is famous for its amazing architecture and beautiful landscapes. You can go up on the local fortress and enjoy the breathtaking view of Alazani Valley.
• The excursion will continue to Signagi Historic-Ethnographic Museum which features diverse ethnographic material: musical instruments, weapons, vestments and items reflecting the lifestyle of the town. Signagi museum exhibits 16 paintings of famous Georgian painter Niko Pirosmani born in Kakheti’s village Mirzaani; thereby the early period of his artistic career was affiliated with Kakheti.
• Visit to Georgian winery “Khareba” where you will get acquainted with the art of Georgian traditional wine and cuisine. You will enjoy an interesting master class of national bread baking and churchkela making (national sweet).
Overnight in Tbilisi
• The day will start with a trip to the western Georgia to the city of Kutaisi.
• Excursion to Bagrati Cathedral which was built in XI-th century and is the symbol of the united Georgia. It is distinguished for its elegant proportions, grand size, facade composition, ornaments and relief carvings. The cathedral is a UNESCO world heritage site.
• Visit to David Kakabadze Kutaisi Fine Art Gallery. The gallery houses collections of XIX-XX c.c. Georgian artists: paintings, drawings, sculptures and applied art samples.
• Excursion to the other UNESCO site of Georgia – Gelati monastery, unique for its mosaics and wall paintings. Gelati represents the flourishing medieval architecture. The complex comprises a monastery, an academy and a church with one of the most well-preserved frescoes of Georgian iconography.
Overnight in Kutaisi
• The tour will continue to Prometheus Caves – one of the richest caves of Europe. They are characterized by the variety of underground rivers and breathtaking landscapes.
• Boat ride on the underground river.
• Drive to Batumi – the pearl of Black sea, the most modern city and the best place for feeling the contemporary art.
• Excursion to Ajara State Art Museum which hosts paintings by famous Georgian and foreign artists (Niko Pirosmani, D. Kakabadze, L. Gudiashvili, E. Akhvlediani, S. Bakalovich, A. Zomer, A. Turn, N. Ignatov, A. Zankovski)
• Excursion continues to Batumi Art Center – the home of the Batumi State Symphony Orchestra, Batumi State Cappella, Batumi State Musical Center Opera Studio, Musical Theatre of Youth, and quartet “NOTA”.
• At lunch, you can visit Restaurant Retro and taste Ajarian khachapuri – the most famous local dish.
• The tour will continue to Kemal Turmanidze Art Salon. It’s a private studio owned by Kemal Turmanidze – a prominent master of a special woodcarving technique and a guardian of the distinctive traditions of living Georgian heritage. The master will show you his studio and his works, and will demonstrate the techniques for you.
• Visit to the statue of Ali and Nino. The statue is a symbol of the eternal love and mutual understanding between nations. It’s one of the most popular symbols of modern Batumi.
• Next you will get acquainted with some street art, stroll around the Batumi Boulevard, visit dancing fountains, Holy Mother Virgin`s Nativity Cathedral, Batumi Sea Port, St. Nikoloz church, Piazza, Statue of Medea, and Alphabetic tower.
• At the end of the day, those who wish can enjoy cycling or visit nice Art café such as Fanfan.
Overnight in Batumi
• Free morning in Batumi
• Trip to Batumi Botanical Garden. The garden occupies 111 hectares and contains flora from nine phytogeographic areas. You can stroll around the botanical garden and get inspired for your new art ideas.
• In the afternoon, you will return to Tbilisi. On the way, you will visit the ancient town Mtskheta, UNESCO world heritage site.
• Overnight in Tbilisi
Overnight in Tbilisi
• Tour to Ethnography museum where you’ll get acquainted with the Georgian lifestyle and diverse architecture of Georgian regions.
• Visit to Georgian flea market «Mshrali Khidi». Here you will find interesting national souvenirs.
• Stroll around Shardeni Street which is full of cosy cafes, galleries, and souvenir shops.
Overnight in Tbilisi
• Transfer to the airport, departure
The price of the tour includes:
• Transfer to/from the airport
• Meals – breakfast
• All transfers performed by air-conditioned/heated cars/buses
• English-speaking guide service during all days
• Admission fees
The price of the tour doesn't include:
• Visa fee
• Medical insurance
• Lunch and dinner
|1 PERSON||1 PERSON||1 PERSON|
|2 people tour||3 people tour||4-7 people tour|